At MedTech, we made a commitment to offering a learning experience like no other.
Admissions to MedTech are highly selective and we take pride in selecting the best students by identifying merit and potential. While the greatest focus is placed on academic performance, we also value the motivation of our applicants and their willingness to challenge themselves.
That is why we employ an individualized and comprehensive process to evaluate every application.
Find out about our admission criteria for the Engineering Program:
Successful completion of the pre-Engineering two-year program, a “Licence” diploma in a scientific or engineering discipline, a “premier cycle” higher education degree from a HE institution or equivalent.
Our admission procedure
- The admission procedure starts when the candidate fills out the online application form and submits a complete file (see below for complete list of required documents).
- The candidate must pay the applicable admission fees (60TND).
- The candidate takes the English and Math test (if applicable).
- Upon completion of the test, the Admission Office may schedule an interview with the candidate (if applicable).
- The admission decision is then communicated to the candidate within a period that does not exceed seven business days.
- Upon admission, a letter of admission is delivered to the candidate, and a deposit of 1,000 TND is required as an enrollment confirmation. Otherwise, the admission acceptance will be awarded to another candidate.
The English Proficiency Test is waived for the following applicants
Applicants who demonstrate a minimum score in a standardized test as follows
- IELTS 5.5
- TOEFL PBT 563
- TOEFL IBT 70
English native speakers
Video conference interviews may be scheduled for international students
Online Application Form
A candidate who wishes to be admitted to MedTech must fill out the online application form at: http://www.smu.tn/application
Required Documents for the Engineering Program:
- A recent birth certificate in French.
- A copy of the CIN or passport (for international students).
- One certified copy of the High School Diploma with the exam report.
- One certified copy of the academic reports (the last three years).
All the submitted documents remain the property of the SMU. Incomplete files will not be processed.