At MedTech, we made a commitment to offering a learning experience like no other.
Admissions to MedTech are highly selective and we take pride in selecting the best students by identifying merit and potential. While the greatest focus is placed on academic performance, we also value the motivation of our applicants and their willingness to challenge themselves.
That is why we employ an individualized and comprehensive process to evaluate every application.
Find out about our admission criteria for The Pre-engineering Program
High school diploma in “Sciences Expérimentales, Mathématiques, Sciences Techniques, Sciences Informatiques”, or equivalent with a minimum GPA of 12/20.
Our admission procedure
- The admission procedure starts when the candidate fills out the online application form and submits a complete file (see below for complete list of required documents).
- The candidate must pay the applicable admission fees (120TND for Tunisian students and 60Euro for foreign students).
- The candidate takes the English and Math test (if applicable).
- Upon completion of the test, the Admission Office may schedule an interview with the candidate (if applicable).
- The admission decision is then communicated to the candidate within a period that does not exceed seven business days.
- Upon admission, a letter of admission is delivered to the candidate, and a deposit of 1,000 TND is required as an enrollment confirmation. Otherwise, the admission acceptance will be awarded to another candidate.
The English Proficiency Test is waived for the following applicants:
Applicants who demonstrate a minimum score in a standardized test as follows
- IELTS 5.5
- TOEFL PBT 563
- TOEFL IBT 70
English native speakers
Video conference interviews may be scheduled for international students
Online Application Form
A candidate who wishes to be admitted to MedTech must fill out the online application form at: http://www.smu.tn/application
Required Documents for the Pre-Engineering Program
- A recent birth certificate in French.
- A copy of the CIN or passport (for international students).
- One certified copy of the High School Diploma with the exam report.
- One certified copy of the school reports (the last two years of high school).
All the submitted documents remain the property of the SMU. Incomplete files will not be processed.