The aim of the Professional Master in Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence (Business Computing) is to provide graduates with practical skills and fundamental knowledge of cutting edge technology applied to modern business solutions and strategies.
The Master has the following objectives:
– Advanced training on management and finance with banking and financial markets applications.
– Using acquired knowledge in both business and analytics domains to transform data into actionable insights.
– Revitalise risk management and use optimisation to drive profits.
– Robust and systematic understanding across processes, operations, data, technology and management supervision.
It is expected that, upon completion of the Master students will have the following knowledge, skills and competences:
– Empower graduates and professionals with Analytics and Financial Technology skills necessary to change the world today and tomorrow.
– Marshalling Business Intelligence and Data Analytics on a real-time basis to make decisions, create value and develop a sustained competitive advantage.
– Work with innovative Digital Business and Financial Technologies such as such as
blockchain, cryptocurrency and marketplaces.
– Use Artificial Intelligence AI capabilities to address major challenges affecting the society and industry by accomplishing repetitive and complex tasks with higher degree of accuracy and faster speed to boost profitability.